Myo-Inositol 500mg & L-5-MTHF Capsules
- Myo-Inositol (commonly known at Vitamin B8) is water-soluble vitamin-like nutrient which is involved in numerous processes in the body, including production of neurotransmitters and hormonal balance.
- One of the roles of Myo-Inositol in the body is the development of ovarian follicles which secrete hormones that influence stages of the menstrual cycle.
- Combination of Myo-Inositol and L-5-MTHF is particularly recommended to women suffering with PCOS, hormonal imbalances and those trying to conceive.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of Myo-Inositol enriched with 50mcg of L-5-MTHF, suggested dose is 4 capsules a day.
Take two capsules twice daily.
Myo-Inositol, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium, Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
You may also like…
- Adaptogens, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lavender 500mg Capsules
- Lavender is well regarded and researched herb with long standing association with relaxation.
- The main active ingredients in lavender are terpene alcohol linalool and it’s ester linalyl acetate.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lavender can be combined with other herbs (Lemon Balm, Hops, Chamomile) for even stronger effect.
- Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg CapsulesAdaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm is often used with Motherwort for their synergistic effects.