Suggested food supplements related to
- Bitters, Flavonoids, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Liverestore™ Artichoke, Milk Thistle & Choline CapsulesBitters, Flavonoids, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Liverestore™ Artichoke, Milk Thistle & Choline Capsules
- Powerful combination of Artichoke, Milk Thistle and Choline for liver health.
- Artichoke leaves contain antioxidant cynarin and flavonoid silymarin.
- Milk Thistle contains high doses of silymarin.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Vitamin B, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid 500mg Capsules
- Pantothenic acid is more commonly known as Vitamin B5 and contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Amino Acids & Proteins, Kids, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Kids L-Glutathione 25mg Chewable Tablets
- Glutathione is the most powerful antioxidant in the body. One of its key functions is to reduce oxidative stress and remove toxins (notably it prevents mercury uptake in the brain). It also recycles other antioxidants, namely vitamins C and E, as well as alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10.
- Researchers have found links between low levels of glutathione and some conditions, including behavioural and development-related ones.
- L-Glutathione (GSH) is biologically active form, also called reduced (non-oxidised) glutathione. Supplementing with L-Glutathione is safe and well tolerated.
- Each tablet contains 25 mg of L-Glutathione. Sweetened with sorbitol and sucralose and flavoured with natural orange flavour these tablets are 100% vegan and sugar free.
- Vitamin B, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Cholestecut™ B3 Niacin 25mg & Botanicals Complex CapsulesVitamin B, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Cholestecut™ B3 Niacin 25mg & Botanicals Complex Capsules
- Cholestecut™ has been specially formulated with 10 natural ingredients to deliver all-round nutritional support.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) in the form of Nicotinic Acid is known for its vasodilation properties – it expands blood vessels (also the capillaries under the skin) allowing for improved blood flow and ‘flush’.
- Selected herbal ingredients work synergistically to ensure the best support in elimination of unwanted deposits.
- The formula consist of Nicotinic Acid, Turmeric, Capsicum, Artichoke, Ginger, Grapefruit Seed, Green Coffee, Cranberry, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Malic Acid.
- Aromatic acids, Bitters, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Cloves 250mg Capsules
- Cloves are the dried bud of the flower from an evergreen tree called Syzgium Aromaticum. The tree inhabits tropical and sub-tropical conditions such as those in Indonesia, India and Pakistan.
- Contains many bioactive compounds of which the most important is phenyl-propanoid eugenol.
- Cloves are often combined with wormwood and black walnut hulls for their synergistic action.
- Amino Acids & Proteins, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Glycine 500mg Capsules
- Glycine is a non-essential amino acid used by the body in the creation of muscle tissue and the conversion of glucose into energy.
- Glycine is also used by the body as neuro-inhibitor to calm the brain.
- Each of our capsules provides 500mg of this amino acid.
- Flavonoids, Saponins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Kudzu Flower 500mg Capsules
- Kudzu plant has been used by East Asian herbalists for centuries.
- Kudzu flower (Pueraria flos) and Kudzu root (Pueraria radix) have different properties – Kudzu root is used to build-up acetaldehyde levels which is thought to reduce tolerance and create an aversion to certain substances, while Kudzu flower enhance the rate of acetaldehyde clearance from the body. This is why Kudzu flower is often used as before- and after-party supplement.
- The active compounds in Kudzu flower are flavonoid anthocyanins, triterpenes and a small amount of isoflavones (notably puerarin).
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- Amino Acids & Proteins, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
L-Glutamine 500mg Capsules
- Glutamine is an amino acid produced in your body. It is in fact the most common amino acid in your muscles, making up 61% of your skeletal tissue.
- Glutamine easily passes through the blood-brain barrier and is converted inside your brain into glutamic acid.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of L-Glutamine.
- Vitamin B, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Choline & Myo-Inositol 250/250mg Capsules
- Choline and Myo-Inositol are water-soluble B-vitamin-like nutrients involved in brain functions.
- Choline is the precursor for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (attention, memory) while Myo-Inositol affects the processes that make neurotransmitters, notably serotonin (happiness, reward, learning, memory).
- Additionally Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Each capsule provides 250mg of L-choline bitartrate coated and 250mg of Myo-Inositol. Unlike most Choline on the market, ours has been coated to protect it from stomach environment in its way to absorption in the small intestine.
- Aromatic acids, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Malic Acid 500mg Capsules
- Malic acid is a natural substance found in many fruits and is present in large quantities in apple juice.
- Malic acid bound to ions or salts are known as malates. In the body malates are an important intermediate in various metabolic pathways including the Krebs cycle.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of malic acid.
- Amino Acids & Proteins, A-Z Product List
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600mg Capsules
- N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) comes from the amino acid L-cysteine.
- Cysteine is important amino acid which converts to glutathione, body’s most powerful powerful antioxidant.
- 600mg doses have been used in most of the studies on this substance.
- Bitters, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Wormwood 250mg Capsules
- Artesmisia absinthium is the botanical name for the wormwood plant. This herb has been used since ancient times.
- The active compounds in wormwood extract include alpha and beta thujone, chlorophyll and malic acid.
- Wormwood is often combined with cloves and black walnut hulls for their synergistic action.