- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Vegan
African Mango Super Strength 6000mg Capsules
- African Mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) also known as ‘wild mango’ or ‘bush mango’.
- African Mango has no known side effects when up to two capsules daily are taken.
- African Mango’s active ingredient is amylase enzyme inhibitor.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Purest, Terpenes, Vegan
Boswellia 2800mg Capsules
- Boswellia serrata, sometimes called Indian frankincense or salai guggal, is a native tree of the Middle East and northern Africa. It’s been used for centuries in Indian Ayurveda.
- The resin from boswellia trees contains several natural compounds including volatile oils, chemicals called terpenoids and some sugars.
- One of the terpenoids in boswellia resin is boswellic acid.
- Each capsule provides equivalent of 2800 resin – the strongest capsules on the market.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Bitters, Vegan
Cloves 250mg Capsules
- Cloves are the dried bud of the flower from an evergreen tree called Syzgium Aromaticum. The tree inhabits tropical and sub-tropical conditions such as those in Indonesia, India and Pakistan.
- Contains many bioactive compounds of which the most important is phenyl-propanoid eugenol.
- Cloves are often combined with wormwood and black walnut hulls for their synergistic action.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Glucosinolates, Terpenes
Garlic Oil 2mg Softgels
- Allium sativum, or garlic, is undoubtedly a great health tonic. It has a history of human use going back 7,000 years.
- Garlic is rich in the compound allicin. It also contains thirty-three sulphur-rich compounds.
- Each softgel provides odourless extract from Garlic oil, standardised to 3% allicin.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Terpenes, Vegan
Ginger 500mg Capsules
- The ginger root (Zingiber officiale) grows in China, India, Africa, the Caribbean and other warm climates. It’s been valued for its properties for thousands of years in cultures across the globe.
- The active ingredients of ginger are the essential oils, the antioxidants and the oleoresin it contains.
- Ginger also contains aromatic compounds called phenylalkylketones – also known as gingerols, shogaols and zingerone. It’s these compounds that give ginger its qualities.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Vegan
Green Coffee Bean 5000mg Capsules
- Green coffee beans are simply regular, unroasted coffee beans. The roasting process reduces the levels of the coffee bean’s active ingredient, chlorogenic acid. Green coffee beans therefore contain higher levels of chlorogenic acid compared to roasted coffee beans.
- The main component of the green coffee is chlorogenic acid – a type of antioxidant.
- Our capsules contain Green Coffee Extract standardised to provide min 50% chlorogenic acid and less than 2% caffeine.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Lemon Balm 450mg CapsulesA-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm is often used with Motherwort for their synergistic effects.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Motherwort 400mg CapsulesA-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Motherwort 400mg Capsules
- Motherwort herb, Leonurus Cardiaca (Latin: lion’s heart) has long-standing reputation as cardiovascular and nervine tonic.
- The main active compounds in Motherwort are flavonoids (notably hyperoside), terpenes, phenolic acids, volatile oils, sterols, tannins and alkaloids (notably mild vasolidator lenourine).
- Each capsule provides pure Motherwort herb standardised to 0.6% hyperoside.
- Motherwort is often used together with Lemon Balm for their synergistic effects.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Specialty, Vegan
Malic Acid 500mg Capsules
- Malic acid is a natural substance found in many fruits and is present in large quantities in apple juice.
- Malic acid bound to ions or salts are known as malates. In the body malates are an important intermediate in various metabolic pathways including the Krebs cycle.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of malic acid.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Purest, Tannins, Vegan
Raspberry Leaf 430mg Capsules
- The raspberry, known otherwise as Rubus Idaeus, is a soft fruit that grows throughout North America and Europe. Leaves of raspberry have been used for centuries.
- The prime constituents of raspberry leaves are such antioxidant polyphenols as tannins and flavonoids (notably quercetin and kaempferol) and phenolic acids.
- Each capsule provides 430mg of pure raspberry leaf herb.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Purest, Vegan
Rosemary 500mg Capsules
- Rosemary herb has been used for centuries.
- The active components in Rosemary Leaf include rosmarinic acid, caffeic acid, betulic acid, carnosic acid and carnosol (phenolic diterpene).
- Each capsule provides a balanced mix of Rosemary Leaf powder and Rosemary Leaf extract to deliver equivalent of 500mg dried herb.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Phytoestrogens, Purest, Vegan
Sage 2500mg Capsules
- Sage has high content of volatile oils, notably rosmarinic acid.
- Research has suggested that the presence of volatile oils in Sage is largely responsible for most of its properties.
- Each capsule provides Sage extract to deliver equivalent of 2500mg dried herb.