- Kids, Speciality, Vegan
Kids Choline 150mg Chewable Tablets
- Choline is an essential nutrient that must be obtained from the diet. The main dietary sources of Choline are meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, and eggs.
- Choline is the precursor for acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for memory, mood, muscle control, and other brain and nervous system functions. Additionally Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Each tablet provides 150mg of Choline as L-choline bitartrate coated – to protect it from stomach environment in its way to absorption in the small intestine.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and sucralose and flavoured with natural lemon flavour these tablets are 100% vegan and sugar free.
- Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
- Nightregen ZMB6 is a well known and researched combination of magnesium, zinc monomethionine, zinc aspartate and vitamin B6 in optimal proportions, ideal to supplement prior to sleep to increase night-time regeneration and energy levels.
- Magnesium and Vitamin B6 contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism and functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium and Zinc contribute to normal protein synthesis, magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal male hormone levels in the blood. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Bitters, Flavonoids, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Liverestore™ Artichoke, Milk Thistle & Choline CapsulesBitters, Flavonoids, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Liverestore™ Artichoke, Milk Thistle & Choline Capsules
- Powerful combination of Artichoke, Milk Thistle and Choline for liver health.
- Artichoke leaves contain antioxidant cynarin and flavonoid silymarin.
- Milk Thistle contains high doses of silymarin.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Brewers Yeast 500mg Tablets
- Brewer’s yeast is an essential ingredient in beer-brewing hence its name.
- Otherwise known as Saccharomyces cerevisiae this fungus has many nutritional benefits.
- It’s an excellent source of the all the major B vitamins – B12 being the exception.
- It also contains a whole heap of other vitamins, minerals and amino acids notably chromium.
- Vitamin B, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Cholestecut™ B3 Niacin 25mg & Botanicals Complex CapsulesVitamin B, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Cholestecut™ B3 Niacin 25mg & Botanicals Complex Capsules
- Cholestecut™ has been specially formulated with 10 natural ingredients to deliver all-round nutritional support.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) in the form of Nicotinic Acid is known for its vasodilation properties – it expands blood vessels (also the capillaries under the skin) allowing for improved blood flow and ‘flush’.
- Selected herbal ingredients work synergistically to ensure the best support in elimination of unwanted deposits.
- The formula consist of Nicotinic Acid, Turmeric, Capsicum, Artichoke, Ginger, Grapefruit Seed, Green Coffee, Cranberry, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Malic Acid.
- Speciality, Purest, A-Z Product List
Desiccated Beef Liver 750mg Capsules
- Liver is the main metabolic engine of any animal. And that’s what makes it an excellent source of energy-related nutrients.
- Desiccated liver, also called liver extract, is rich in many vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It has vitamin A and most of the B-complex, along with vitamins C, D, E and K, calcium, chromium, copper, heme iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, zinc and arachidonic acid.
- Bitters, Speciality, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Herbal Bitters set: Wormwood, Black Walnut, ClovesBitters, Speciality, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Herbal Bitters set: Wormwood, Black Walnut, Cloves
- Tasteless and odourless Wormwood, Black Walnut and Cloves capsules.
- This combination has been used for centuries.
- Cloves: contain a compound called eugenol. Black Walnut Hulls: contain juglone and tannins. Wormwood: contain alpha and beta thujone.
- For the best effects, Cloves should be taken before Black Walnut and Wormwood.
- Bitters, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Strong Herbal Bitters set: GSE, Wormwood, Black Walnut, ClovesBitters, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Strong Herbal Bitters set: GSE, Wormwood, Black Walnut, Cloves
- Tasteless and odourless Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wormwood, Black Walnut and Cloves capsules often used together.
- Our Black Walnut capsules are now equivalent to 2000mg dried hulls – strongest capsules on the market.
- Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Hyaluronic Acid Super Strength 140mg Capsules
- Hyaluronic acid is also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate. It’s a gel-like molecule that holds water and acts as a space filler and cushioning agent in all mammals. Roughly 50% of the Hyaluronic Acid in the body is in the skin.
- Aging causes levels of hyaluronic acid to fall – perhaps by as much as 50%. Genetics, smoking and deficiencies of magnesium and zinc seem to speed up this loss – though we all experience it to some degree. The result of which is aching joints and sagging skin.
- Our capsules contain highest quality Hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight 1.0-1.5 Million Daltons.
- This Hyaluronic acid is derived from fermenting Streptococcus zooepidemicus bacteria on a non-GMO soybean glucose medium, therefore is 100% vegan.
- Vitamin B, Speciality, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Acnovit™ Skin Support Capsules
- Acnovit is a combination of vitamins B3 and B5 in the forms known to stimulate skin’s healing process as well as calming down skin inflammatory conditions and reduce scarring and blemishes.
- Vitamin B3 in the form of Nicotinamide is well known for it’s anti-inflammatory, sebum-balancing and skin hydrating properties. Vitamin B5, also called Pantothenic Acid, has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, sebum-balancing and skin-softening properties.
- Both of these vitamins are important for the growth and development of skin cells (keratinocytes). Additionally vitamin B5 converts to coenzyme A, critial agent involved in lipid metabolism (hence influencing sebum production and hormonal balance) and epidermal barrier function.
- Minerals, Speciality, A-Z Product List
Densiboost™ Bone Remineralisation Capsules
- Densiboost is a specially formulated bone remineralisation complex that provides daily dose of 400mg elemental Calcium next to Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Copper, Boron, Zinc, and vitamins D3 and K2 MK-7.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
- Aromatic acids, Curcuminoids, Terpenes, Speciality, A-Z Product List
Jointpan™ Joint Support Complex CapsulesAromatic acids, Curcuminoids, Terpenes, Speciality, A-Z Product List
Jointpan™ Joint Support Complex Capsules
- Powerful combination of nutrients selected for their synergistic action: Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Black Pepper with vitamins C, D3 and K2 MK-7 in optimal strengths.
- A lifetime of walking, exercising, and moving can take a toll on our joints. And the older we get, the body’s natural shock absorbers are wearing out – joint cartilage naturally deteriorates and joints become prone to inflammation and associated pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Jointpan is a vitamin and botanical complex supplement which delivers nutritional support, so you could continue doing the things you love.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- Aromatic acids, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Malic Acid 500mg Capsules
- Malic acid is a natural substance found in many fruits and is present in large quantities in apple juice.
- Malic acid bound to ions or salts are known as malates. In the body malates are an important intermediate in various metabolic pathways including the Krebs cycle.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of malic acid.
- Minerals, Multivitamins, Speciality, A-Z Product List
Mineral Shield™ Immune Support Capsules
- Zinc, Selenium, Iron, Copper and Vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Carefully prepared formulation of essential nutrients, to deliver optimal dose for efficient function of the immune system – in 1 a day capsule.
- Specially formulated for maximum absorption into the body: Zinc and Copper in ideal proportions delivered by citrates, Selenium in most absorbable form of selenomethionine, with addition of Vitamin C for synergistic immune system boost and increase of Iron absorption.
- Each capsule provides 20mg Zinc (200% NRV), 110mcg Selenium (200% NRV), 17.5mg Iron (125% NRV), 1mg Copper (100% NRV) and 200mg Vitamin C (250% NRV).
- Speciality, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Red Yeast Rice 600mg Capsules
- Red Yeast is the product of rice fermented with Monascus Purpureus yeast. It contains monacolin K.
- Monacolin K from red yeast rice contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- It is advised to supplement Co-enzyme Q10 while taking Red Yeast Rice.
- Speciality, A-Z Product List
Royal Jelly 500mg Capsules
- Secreted from the top of a honeybee’s head, the bees use royal jelly to feed the larvae and the adult queen bees. Indeed it’s the only food that the queen bees eat and it makes them grow much larger than normal bees. But that’s not all. Royal Jelly can extend a queen bee’s life span by as much as 20 times that of a normal bee.
- Royal jelly contains a rich variety of nutrients. They include: trace minerals, amino acids (of note is royalactin protein) and enzymes. In addition this special bee secretion contains monosaccharides and fatty acids – one of which is 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) commonly referred to as ‘queen bee’ acid.
- Each capsule provides Royal jelly extract standardised to deliver min 3% of 10-HDA.