- Enzymes, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsules
- Similar to a vitamin, Coenzyme Q10 also known as CoQ10 is an enzyme with a role in producing energy in every cell of the body. It helps other enzymes to do their work – this is most notable in the areas of muscle contraction and protein creation, notably heart and muscles.
- As people age, their bodies produce less and less CoQ10 making dietary intake more important.
- Ubiquinone is a superior, oxidized form of CoQ10 (reduced form is ubiquinol) that can be immediately used by the body.
- Enzymes, Flavonoids, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Quercetin 400mg + Bromelain 100mg Capsules
- Quercetin is a powerful bioflavonoid present in some vegetables and bromelain is digestive enzyme found in pineapple steam.
- Combined they work synergistically.
- Supplement is additionally enforced with Vitamin C to further increase its effectiveness.
- Enzymes, A-Z Product List
Serrapeptase 90,000iu Capsules
- Serratia E-15 protease, also known as serratiopeptidase.
- Proteolytic (protein destroying) enzyme produced by the enterobacterium Serratia.
- Capsules contain enteric-coated serratiopeptidase granules to ensure compound reach intestines unaffected by stomach acids.