Vitamin B, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide (Niacinamide) 500mg Capsules
- Nicotinamide (or Niacinamide) is the amide form of vitamin B3 – Nicotinic acid (Niacin).
- This form does not have the vasodilating action of niacin (and no niacin flush) and acts differently.
- Each capsule contains 500mg of this beneficial vitamin.
Vitamins, Vitamin C, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Vitamin C 1000mg Capsules
- Ascorbic acid, more commonly known as vitamin C, is a water-soluble vitamin. Although many animals are able to make vitamin C in their own bodies we humans can’t do that – we must get it through our diets.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. As a strong antioxidant, it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- It contributes to: normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, normal function of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- Our 1000mg capsules contain pure ascorbic acid without any additives.
Vitamins, Vitamin E, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Vitamin E 600iu Capsules
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) is an essential fat-soluble vitamin and a leading antioxidant. It protects the body from oxidation – a normal aging process by which oxygen breaks down your body’s tissues.
- It works to neutralize free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that are everywhere around us. They can damage your body’s healthy molecules by taking electrons to balance themselves.
- When your body has enough vitamin E the unstable free radicals get their electrons from the vitamin E molecules and leave the healthy molecules alone. This means that they cause less damage to your tissues.
- Our capsules contain the most potent form of naturally sourced Vitamin E – d-alpha tocopherol succinate. This form is proven to be more effective than any other natural tocopherol (alpha-tocopherol, alpha-tocopheryl acetate or alpha-tocopheryl nicotinate).
Specialty, Purest, A-Z Product List
Desiccated Beef Liver 750mg Capsules
- Liver is the main metabolic engine of any animal. And that’s what makes it an excellent source of energy-related nutrients.
- Desiccated liver, also called liver extract, is rich in many vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It has vitamin A and most of the B-complex, along with vitamins C, D, E and K, calcium, chromium, copper, heme iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, zinc and arachidonic acid.
Fibre, Polysaccharides, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Glucomannan 1000mg Capsules
- Glucomannan is a natural, water-soluble dietary fiber extracted from the roots of the konjac plant (also known as elephant yam). It has an exceptional ability to absorb water, up to 50 times its weight. In contact with water it expands into a gel.
- After ingestion with water, it takes up space in the stomach and promotes a feeling of fullness, reducing food intake at a subsequent meal.
- Glucomannan also delays emptying of the stomach, contributing to increased satiety.
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss. It also contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Adaptogens, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Chamomile 375mg CapsulesAdaptogens, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Chamomile 375mg Capsules
- German Chamomile is one of the most ancient herbs known to mankind. It is usually associated with relaxation and digestive health.
- The main active ingredients in chamomile are terpene bisabolol, flavanoids (notably apigenin and quercetin), coumarins, terpenoids and flavonoid glucosides.
- Each capsule provides 375mg of this beneficial herb.
- Chamomile is often combined with Lemon Balm for their synergistic action.
Flavonoids, Saponins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Kudzu Flower 500mg Capsules
- Kudzu plant has been used by East Asian herbalists for centuries.
- Kudzu flower (Pueraria flos) and Kudzu root (Pueraria radix) have different properties – Kudzu root is used to build-up acetaldehyde levels which is thought to reduce tolerance and create an aversion to certain substances, while Kudzu flower enhance the rate of acetaldehyde clearance from the body. This is why Kudzu flower is often used as before- and after-party supplement.
- The active compounds in Kudzu flower are flavonoid anthocyanins, triterpenes and a small amount of isoflavones (notably puerarin).
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
Bitters, Glycosides, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Rhubarb Root 2500mg Capsules
- Rhubarb roots have been used by Chinese herbalists for millennia.
- It contains anthraquinones (including rhein and emodin), stilbenoids and flavanol glucosides.
- Each capsule contains 500mg of 5:1 extract to provide equivalent to 2500mg rhubarb root.
- This product can cause laxative effect and is intended for short-term or occasional use only.
Adaptogens, Bitters, Flavonoids, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Hops 400mg Capsules
- Hops are usually associated with brewing and relaxation however they offer far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in hops are alpha acids humulones, terpenes (among them caryophyllene) and xanthohumol – its principal flavonoid.
- Each capsule provides 400mg of this beneficial herb.
- Hops can be combined with other herbs (Lemon Balm, Passiflora, Lavender) for even stronger effect.
Amino Acids & Proteins, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
L-Phenylalanine 500mg Capsules
- L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid and as such is not synthesized by the body. It must therefore be obtained from the diet.
- In the body, Phenylalanine is a necessary precursor for important neurotransmitters: dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. Norepinephrine and dopamine levels affect our attention, motivation and working memory.
- Phenylalanine is also used by the body in the production of thyroid hormones T3 and T4.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of pure Phenylalanine in its natural L- form.
Adaptogens, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lavender 500mg Capsules
- Lavender is well regarded and researched herb with long standing association with relaxation.
- The main active ingredients in lavender are terpene alcohol linalool and it’s ester linalyl acetate.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lavender can be combined with other herbs (Lemon Balm, Passiflora) for even stronger effect.
Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg CapsulesAdaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm can be combined with other herbs (Lavender, Passiflora) for even stronger effect.
Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Tannins, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Raspberry Leaf 430mg Capsules
- The raspberry, known otherwise as Rubus Idaeus, is a soft fruit that grows throughout North America and Europe. Leaves of raspberry have been used for centuries.
- The prime constituents of raspberry leaves are such antioxidant polyphenols as tannins and flavonoids (notably quercetin and kaempferol) and phenolic acids.
- Each capsule provides 430mg of pure raspberry leaf herb.
Carotenoids, Flavonoids, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Rosehip 10000mg Capsules
- Rose hips have been used almost from the dawn of time. And with good reason.
- Rose hip contains a variety of antioxidants: carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, leucoanthocyanins and catechins as well as is rich in vitamin C.
- Each tablet contains Rosehip extract to provide equivalent of 10g of dried fruit.
Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Rosemary 500mg Capsules
- Rosemary herb has been used for centuries.
- The active components in Rosemary Leaf include rosmarinic acid, caffeic acid, betulic acid, carnosic acid and carnosol (phenolic diterpene).
- Each capsule provides a balanced mix of Rosemary Leaf powder and Rosemary Leaf extract to deliver equivalent of 500mg dried herb.