Suggested food supplements related to
- A-Z Product List, Polysaccharides, Saponins, Vegan
Aloe Vera 6000mg Capsules
- The Aloe Vera plant has been used for thousands of years.
- Aloe Vera contain more than 75 active components, including vitamins, minerals, saccharides, amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, lignin, saponins and salicylic acid.
- Our capsules contain freeze-dried powdered Aloe Vera gel extract.
- A-Z Product List, Purest, Vegan, Vitamin B
Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide (Niacinamide) 500mg
- Nicotinamide (or Niacinamide) is the amide form of vitamin B3 – Nicotinic acid (Niacin).
- This form does not have the vasodilating action of niacin (and no niacin flush) and acts differently.
- Each capsule contains 500mg of this beneficial vitamin.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Purest, Vegan
Cranberry 10,000mg Capsules
- Best known for its high level of beneficial proanthocyanidins and polyphenols.
- Cranberry, along other benefits, can deodorizie urine.
- Our capsules contain 36:1 extract, each capsule provides equivalent of 10,000mg dried fruit.
- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Flavonoids, Vegan
Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) Capsules
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) is a substance extracted from the seeds of the grapefruit (citrus paradisi).
- It contains bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytochemicals including numerous polyphenolic compounds (quercetin, hesperidin, rutin, apigenin, campherol, limonoids, naringenin).
- Our capsules contain Grapefruit Seed Extract standardised to provide min 5% flavonoids.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Speciality, Vegan
Malic Acid 500mg Capsules
- Malic acid is a natural substance found in many fruits and is present in large quantities in apple juice.
- Malic acid bound to ions or salts are known as malates. In the body malates are an important intermediate in various metabolic pathways including the Krebs cycle.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of malic acid.
- A-Z Product List, Amino Acids & Proteins, Vegan
NAC N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600mg Capsules
- N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) comes from the amino acid L-cysteine.
- Cysteine is important amino acid which converts to glutathione, body’s most powerful powerful antioxidant.
- 600mg doses have been used in most of the studies on this substance.