Flavonoids, Glycosides, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Capsicum 800mg Capsules
- Capsicum, known also as red pepper or cayenne pepper, contains alkaloids, one of which is the powerful capsaicin, and flavonoids.
- It also comes packed with steroidal alkaloids, glycosides and a range of volatile oil vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C).
- The capsaicin in capsicum is a thermogenic agent.
Glycosides, Terpenes, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg Capsules
- Ginkgo biloba is one of the most studied herbs in modern use. It’s been used for thousands of years.
- The extract from ginkgo contains flavone glycosides and terpene lactones.
- Our capsules contain Ginkgo extract standardised to 24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones and 0.8% Ginkgolide B – the same characteristics as EGb761 extract used in most Ginkgo studies.