- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Vegan
Capsicum 800mg Capsules
- Capsicum, known also as red pepper or cayenne pepper, contains alkaloids, one of which is the powerful capsaicin, and flavonoids.
- It also comes packed with steroidal alkaloids, glycosides and a range of volatile oil vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C).
- The capsaicin in capsicum is a thermogenic agent.
- A-Z Product List, Glycosides, Terpenes, Vegan
Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg Capsules
- Ginkgo biloba is one of the most studied herbs in modern use. It’s been used for thousands of years.
- The extract from ginkgo contains flavone glycosides and terpene lactones.
- Our capsules contain Ginkgo extract standardised to 24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones and 0.8% Ginkgolide B – the same characteristics as EGb761 extract used in most Ginkgo studies.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Terpenes, Vegan
Chamomile 375mg CapsulesA-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Terpenes, Vegan
Chamomile 375mg Capsules
- German Chamomile is one of the most ancient herbs known to mankind. It is usually associated with relaxation and digestive health.
- The main active ingredients in chamomile are terpene bisabolol, flavanoids (notably apigenin and quercetin), coumarins, terpenoids and flavonoid glucosides.
- Each capsule provides 375mg of this beneficial herb.
- Chamomile is often combined with Lemon Balm for their synergistic action.
- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Glycosides, Purest, Vegan
Rhubarb Root 2500mg Capsules
- Rhubarb roots have been used by Chinese herbalists for millennia.
- It contains anthraquinones (including rhein and emodin), stilbenoids and flavanol glucosides.
- Each capsule contains 500mg of 5:1 extract to provide equivalent to 2500mg rhubarb root.
- This product can cause laxative effect and is intended for short-term or occasional use only.