Bitters, Tannins, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Black Walnut 2000mg Capsules
- Known also as black walnut, Juglans Nigra is a hardwood tree. Its natural habitat is North America and some European countries.
- The hull of the black walnut contains juglone, tannins and iodine.
- Juglone’s toxicity to a great number of other plant species makes it a powerful defender of the black walnut tree. It’s thought that the juglone is effective against harmful organisms.
- Plants produce natural compounds called tannins. These tannins help plants to defend themselves against harmful insects and other organisms.
- Our Black Walnut capsules are now equivalent to 2000mg dried hulls – strongest capsules on the market.
Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg CapsulesAdaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm can be combined with other herbs (Lavender, Passiflora) for even stronger effect.
Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Tannins, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Raspberry Leaf 430mg Capsules
- The raspberry, known otherwise as Rubus Idaeus, is a soft fruit that grows throughout North America and Europe. Leaves of raspberry have been used for centuries.
- The prime constituents of raspberry leaves are such antioxidant polyphenols as tannins and flavonoids (notably quercetin and kaempferol) and phenolic acids.
- Each capsule provides 430mg of pure raspberry leaf herb.