- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Tannins, Vegan
Black Walnut 2000mg Capsules
- Known also as black walnut, Juglans Nigra is a hardwood tree. Its natural habitat is North America and some European countries.
- The hull of the black walnut contains juglone, tannins and iodine.
- Juglone’s toxicity to a great number of other plant species makes it a powerful defender of the black walnut tree. It’s thought that the juglone is effective against harmful organisms.
- Plants produce natural compounds called tannins. These tannins help plants to defend themselves against harmful insects and other organisms.
- Our Black Walnut capsules are now equivalent to 2000mg dried hulls – strongest capsules on the market.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Lemon Balm 450mg CapsulesA-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm is often used with Motherwort for their synergistic effects.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Motherwort 400mg CapsulesA-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Motherwort 400mg Capsules
- Motherwort herb, Leonurus Cardiaca (Latin: lion’s heart) has long-standing reputation as cardiovascular and nervine tonic.
- The main active compounds in Motherwort are flavonoids (notably hyperoside), terpenes, phenolic acids, volatile oils, sterols, tannins and alkaloids (notably mild vasolidator lenourine).
- Each capsule provides pure Motherwort herb standardised to 0.6% hyperoside.
- Motherwort is often used together with Lemon Balm for their synergistic effects.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Purest, Tannins, Vegan
Raspberry Leaf 430mg Capsules
- The raspberry, known otherwise as Rubus Idaeus, is a soft fruit that grows throughout North America and Europe. Leaves of raspberry have been used for centuries.
- The prime constituents of raspberry leaves are such antioxidant polyphenols as tannins and flavonoids (notably quercetin and kaempferol) and phenolic acids.
- Each capsule provides 430mg of pure raspberry leaf herb.