Suggested food supplements related to
- Minerals, Multivitamins, A-Z Product List
D3, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium & Boron Tablets
- This excellent combination has been designed to provide: Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Boron and Vitamin D.
- Ideally balanced nutrients to provide nutritional support of bones, hair, nails and teeth.
- Magnesium also contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system while Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- A-Z Product List, Minerals, Speciality
Densiboost™ Bone Remineralisation Capsules
- Densiboost is a specially formulated bone remineralisation complex that provides daily dose of 400mg elemental Calcium next to Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Copper, Boron, Zinc, and vitamins D3 and K2 MK-7.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
- Phytoestrogens, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Red Clover 4500mg Capsules
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) grows in the meadows of Europe, North America and Asia.
- Red Clover contains phytoestrogens known as isoflavones: Genistein, Daidzein, Biochanin A and Formononetin.
- Each capsule contains Red Clover extract standardised to deliver 24mg isoflavones.
- Aromatic acids, Phytoestrogens, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Sage 2500mg Capsules
- Sage has high content of volatile oils, notably rosmarinic acid.
- Research has suggested that the presence of volatile oils in Sage is largely responsible for most of its properties.
- Each capsule provides Sage extract to deliver equivalent of 2500mg dried herb.