Flavonoids, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Acai Berry 2400mg Capsules
- Acai (pronounced aah-sai-ee) is a type of palm tree commonly found in the north of South America.
- The acai berries are a natural antioxidant and are a rich source of anthocyanins and flavonoids
- Acai Berry Extract Capsules contain equivalent of 2400mg Acai “superfood” berries.
Saponins, Active, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Active Tribulus Terrestris 2000mg Capsules
- Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture Vine, Devil’s Weed) has a long history of use in Chinese and Ayurvedic practices.
- The active ingredients in Tribulus Terrestris include steroidal saponins, lignin amides, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides.
- Each capsule contains Tribulus Terrestris extract standardised to deliver 90mg steroidal saponins.
Aromatic acids, Vegan, A-Z Product List
African Mango Super Strength 6000mg Capsules
- African Mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) also known as ‘wild mango’ or ‘bush mango’.
- African Mango has no known side effects when up to two capsules daily are taken.
- African Mango’s active ingredient is amylase enzyme inhibitor.
Polysaccharides, Saponins, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Aloe Vera 6000mg Capsules
- The Aloe Vera plant has been used for thousands of years.
- Aloe Vera contain more than 75 active components, including vitamins, minerals, saccharides, amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, lignin, saponins and salicylic acid.
- Our capsules contain freeze-dried powdered Aloe Vera gel extract.
Bitters, Flavonoids, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Artichoke 500mg Capsules
- Globe artichokes, a member of the thistle family, are a perennial plant native to the Mediterranean.
- Artichoke leaves contain antioxidants cynarin and flavonoid silymarin.
- Our capsules contain powdered Artichoke leaves standardised to provide 2.5% cynarin.
Bitters, Tannins, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Black Walnut 2000mg Capsules
- Known also as black walnut, Juglans Nigra is a hardwood tree. Its natural habitat is North America and some European countries.
- The hull of the black walnut contains juglone, tannins and iodine.
- Juglone’s toxicity to a great number of other plant species makes it a powerful defender of the black walnut tree. It’s thought that the juglone is effective against harmful organisms.
- Plants produce natural compounds called tannins. These tannins help plants to defend themselves against harmful insects and other organisms.
- Our Black Walnut capsules are now equivalent to 2000mg dried hulls – strongest capsules on the market.
Aromatic acids, Terpenes, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Boswellia (65% Boswellic Acid) Capsules
- Boswellia serrata, sometimes called Indian frankincense or salai guggal, is a native tree of the Middle East and northern Africa. It’s been used for centuries in Indian Ayurveda.
- The resin from boswellia trees contains several natural compounds including volatile oils, chemicals called terpenoids and some sugars.
- One of the terpenoids in boswellia resin is boswellic acid.
Cannabinoids, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Cannabidiol (CBD) 10mg Capsules
- Safe and legal cannabinoid wellness supplement
- Cannabidiol capsules contain naturally developed genetic strain of cannabis sativa – rich in phytocannabinoid cannabidiol while free from psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- The plants are cultivated using strict organic farming practices on the farms of South East of England. Powdered hemp is standardised to contain 2% cannabidiol and 0% THC.
- Capsules are non-GMO, 100% Vegan and free from synthetic cannabinoids.
Flavonoids, Glycosides, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Capsicum 800mg Capsules
- Capsicum, known also as red pepper or cayenne pepper, contains alkaloids, one of which is the powerful capsaicin, and flavonoids.
- It also comes packed with steroidal alkaloids, glycosides and a range of volatile oil vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C).
- The capsaicin in capsicum is a thermogenic agent.
Fibre, Polysaccharides, Specialty, A-Z Product List
Chitosan 250mg Capsules
- Chitosan is an aminopolysaccharide, derived from Chitin. It is a non-digestible dietary fibre.
- Possesses a positive ionic charge.
- It is lipophilic (chemically attracted to fat).
- Chitosan contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Polysaccharides, A-Z Product List
Chondroitin Sulphate 400mg Tablets
- Chrondroitin is a naturally occurring carbohydrate contain amino sugars. Also know as glycosaminoglycan this substance is responsible for keeping joint cartilage lubricated.
- Chrondroitin sulfate is manufactured from animal sources. Dried and powdered avian cartilage is commonly believed to be the best.
- Chondroitin can be taken alone or in combination with Glucosamine sulfate.
Aromatic acids, Bitters, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Cloves 250mg Capsules
- Cloves are the dried bud of the flower from an evergreen tree called Syzgium Aromaticum. The tree inhabits tropical and sub-tropical conditions such as those in Indonesia, India and Pakistan.
- Contains many bioactive compounds of which the most important is phenyl-propanoid eugenol.
- Cloves are often combined with wormwood and black walnut hulls for their synergistic action.
Adaptogens, Specialty, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Keep Calm Adaptogen set: Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, PassifloraAdaptogens, Specialty, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Keep Calm Adaptogen set: Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Passiflora
- Set of adaptogen herbal extracts
- Synergistic action in stress management
- 3 x 60 vegan capsules, 2 months supply
- Take 1 capsule of Rhodiola in the morning, 1 capsule of Ashwagandha in the afternoon and 1 capsule of Passiflora in the evening.
Aromatic acids, Glucosinolates, Terpenes, A-Z Product List
Garlic Oil 2mg Softgels
- Allium sativum, or garlic, is undoubtedly a great health tonic. It has a history of human use going back 7,000 years.
- Garlic is rich in the compound allicin. It also contains thirty-three sulphur-rich compounds.
- Each softgel provides odourless extract from Garlic oil, standardised to 3% allicin.
Aromatic acids, Terpenes, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Ginger 500mg Capsules
- The ginger root (Zingiber officiale) grows in China, India, Africa, the Caribbean and other warm climates. It’s been valued for its properties for thousands of years in cultures across the globe.
- The active ingredients of ginger are the essential oils, the antioxidants and the oleoresin it contains.
- Ginger also contains aromatic compounds called phenylalkylketones – also known as gingerols, shogaols and zingerone. It’s these compounds that give ginger its qualities.
Glycosides, Terpenes, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg Capsules
- Ginkgo biloba is one of the most studied herbs in modern use. It’s been used for thousands of years.
- The extract from ginkgo contains flavone glycosides and terpene lactones.
- Our capsules contain Ginkgo extract standardised to 24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones and 0.8% Ginkgolide B – the same characteristics as EGb761 extract used in most Ginkgo studies.
Fibre, Polysaccharides, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Glucomannan 1000mg Capsules
- Glucomannan is a natural, water-soluble dietary fiber extracted from the roots of the konjac plant (also known as elephant yam). It has an exceptional ability to absorb water, up to 50 times its weight. In contact with water it expands into a gel.
- After ingestion with water, it takes up space in the stomach and promotes a feeling of fullness, reducing food intake at a subsequent meal.
- Glucomannan also delays emptying of the stomach, contributing to increased satiety.
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss. It also contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Polysaccharides, Specialty, A-Z Product List
Glucosamine & Chondroitin 500mg/400mg Capsules
- The chemical compound Glucosamine occurs naturally in your body’s cartilage and synovial fluid. However, your natural levels of glucosamine drop as you age.
- The naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan, Chondroitin found in the body is responsible for keeping your joint cartilage lubricated. I
- Our combination supplement comprises glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin in high amounts.