Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm is often used with Motherwort for their synergistic effects.
£7.99 – £14.99
Take one to two capsules daily with food or water or as directed by medical advisor.
Lemon balm leaf powder, Vegetable HPMC capsule.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NOT suitable for pregnant or breast feeding.
If taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
If you feel drowsy, do not drive or use machines.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.