- A-Z Product List, Polysaccharides, Saponins, Vegan
Aloe Vera 6000mg Capsules
- The Aloe Vera plant has been used for thousands of years.
- Aloe Vera contain more than 75 active components, including vitamins, minerals, saccharides, amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, lignin, saponins and salicylic acid.
- Our capsules contain freeze-dried powdered Aloe Vera gel extract.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Purest, Saponins, Terpenes, Vegan
Kudzu Flower 500mg Capsules
- Kudzu plant has been used by East Asian herbalists for centuries.
- Kudzu flower (Pueraria flos) and Kudzu root (Pueraria radix) have different properties – Kudzu root is used to build-up acetaldehyde levels which is thought to reduce tolerance and create an aversion to certain substances, while Kudzu flower enhance the rate of acetaldehyde clearance from the body. This is why Kudzu flower is often used as before- and after-party supplement.
- The active compounds in Kudzu flower are flavonoid anthocyanins, triterpenes and a small amount of isoflavones (notably puerarin).
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- A-Z Product List, Saponins, Vegan
Tribulus Terrestris 2000mg Capsules
- Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture Vine, Devil’s Weed) has a long history of use in Chinese and Ayurvedic practices.
- The active ingredients in Tribulus Terrestris include steroidal saponins, lignin amides, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides.
- Each capsule contains Tribulus Terrestris extract standardised to deliver safe content of 90mg steroidal saponins.