- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Vegan
Acai Berry 2400mg Capsules
- Acai (pronounced aah-sai-ee) is a type of palm tree commonly found in the north of South America.
- The acai berries are a natural antioxidant and are a rich source of anthocyanins and flavonoids
- Acai Berry Extract Capsules contain equivalent of 2400mg Acai “superfood” berries.
- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Flavonoids, Speciality, Vegan
Liverestore™ Artichoke, Milk Thistle & Choline CapsulesA-Z Product List, Bitters, Flavonoids, Speciality, Vegan
Liverestore™ Artichoke, Milk Thistle & Choline Capsules
- Powerful combination of Artichoke, Milk Thistle and Choline for liver health.
- Artichoke leaves contain antioxidant cynarin and flavonoid silymarin.
- Milk Thistle contains high doses of silymarin.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- A-Z Product List, Carotenoids, Flavonoids, Kids, Multivitamins, Vegan
Kids Lutein & Bilberry Tablets
- Recommended for children exposed to oxidative stress caused by blue light emitted from digital screens (TVs, computers, laptops, smart phones and tablets), electronic devices, and fluorescent and LED lighting.
- Vitamin A and Riboflavin contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are yellow xanthophyll carotenoids – natural antioxidants. Those carotenoids are known to accumulate in the eye (in macula).
- Bilberry contains anthocyanins, natural antioxidants well known for their effect on eye’s retina.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and flavoured with natural orange flavour these tablets are 100% vegan and sugar free.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Vegan
Capsicum 600mg Capsules
- Capsicum, known also as red pepper or cayenne pepper, contains alkaloids, one of which is the powerful capsaicin, and flavonoids.
- It also comes packed with steroidal alkaloids, glycosides and a range of volatile oil vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C).
- The capsaicin in capsicum is a thermogenic agent.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Purest, Vegan
Cranberry 10,000mg Capsules
- Best known for its high level of beneficial proanthocyanidins and polyphenols.
- Cranberry, along other benefits, can deodorizie urine.
- Our capsules contain 36:1 extract, each capsule provides equivalent of 10,000mg dried fruit.
- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Flavonoids, Vegan
Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) Capsules
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) is a substance extracted from the seeds of the grapefruit (citrus paradisi).
- It contains bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytochemicals including numerous polyphenolic compounds (quercetin, hesperidin, rutin, apigenin, campherol, limonoids, naringenin).
- Our capsules contain Grapefruit Seed Extract standardised to provide min 5% flavonoids.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Terpenes, Vegan
Chamomile 375mg CapsulesA-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Terpenes, Vegan
Chamomile 375mg Capsules
- German Chamomile is one of the most ancient herbs known to mankind. It is usually associated with relaxation and digestive health.
- The main active ingredients in chamomile are terpene bisabolol, flavanoids (notably apigenin and quercetin), coumarins, terpenoids and flavonoid glucosides.
- Each capsule provides 375mg of this beneficial herb.
- Chamomile is often combined with Lemon Balm for their synergistic action.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Purest, Saponins, Terpenes, Vegan
Kudzu Flower 500mg Capsules
- Kudzu plant has been used by East Asian herbalists for centuries.
- Kudzu flower (Pueraria flos) and Kudzu root (Pueraria radix) have different properties – Kudzu root is used to build-up acetaldehyde levels which is thought to reduce tolerance and create an aversion to certain substances, while Kudzu flower enhance the rate of acetaldehyde clearance from the body. This is why Kudzu flower is often used as before- and after-party supplement.
- The active compounds in Kudzu flower are flavonoid anthocyanins, triterpenes and a small amount of isoflavones (notably puerarin).
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Bitters, Flavonoids, Purest, Vegan
Hops 400mg Capsules
- Hops are usually associated with brewing and relaxation however they offer far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in hops are alpha acids humulones, terpenes (among them caryophyllene) and xanthohumol – its principal flavonoid.
- Each capsule provides 400mg of this beneficial herb.
- Hops can be combined with other herbs (Lemon Balm, Passiflora, Lavender) for even stronger effect.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Tannins, Vegan
Cinnamon 2000mg Tablets
- Cassia Cinnamon is probably best known for its effects on healthy blood sugar levels.
- Each tablet provides equivalent of 2000mg of Cinnamon delivered by water extract – benefits of high dose without any risk from coumarin.
- We used high quality Cassia Cinnamon water extract which almost completely flushes out coumarin contents (far below the levels of coumarin in Ceylon Cinnamon) – each tablet contains only 1.98mcg coumarin (the maximum safe amount / total daily intake for coumarin is 7mg – that’s equivalent of 3535 tablets!).
- Cinnamon is best taken with water after the meal.
- A-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Motherwort 400mg CapsulesA-Z Product List, Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Flavonoids, Purest, Tannins, Terpenes, Vegan
Motherwort 400mg Capsules
- Motherwort herb, Leonurus Cardiaca (Latin: lion’s heart) has long-standing reputation as cardiovascular and nervine tonic.
- The main active compounds in Motherwort are flavonoids (notably hyperoside), terpenes, phenolic acids, volatile oils, sterols, tannins and alkaloids (notably mild vasolidator lenourine).
- Each capsule provides pure Motherwort herb standardised to 0.6% hyperoside.
- Motherwort is often used together with Lemon Balm for their synergistic effects.
- A-Z Product List, Enzymes, Flavonoids, Vegan
Quercetin 400mg + Bromelain 100mg Capsules
- Quercetin is a powerful bioflavonoid present in some vegetables and bromelain is digestive enzyme found in pineapple steam.
- Combined they work synergistically.
- Supplement is additionally enforced with Vitamin C to further increase its effectiveness.
- A-Z Product List, Carotenoids, Flavonoids, Purest, Vegan
Rosehip 10000mg Capsules
- Rose hips have been used almost from the dawn of time. And with good reason.
- Rose hip contains a variety of antioxidants: carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, leucoanthocyanins and catechins as well as is rich in vitamin C.
- Each tablet contains Rosehip extract to provide equivalent of 10g of dried fruit.