Suggested food supplements related to
- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Purest, Tannins, Vegan
Black Walnut 2000mg Capsules
- Known also as black walnut, Juglans Nigra is a hardwood tree. Its natural habitat is North America and some European countries.
- The hull of the black walnut contains juglone, tannins and iodine.
- Juglone’s toxicity to a great number of other plant species makes it a powerful defender of the black walnut tree. It’s thought that the juglone is effective against harmful organisms.
- Plants produce natural compounds called tannins. These tannins help plants to defend themselves against harmful insects and other organisms.
- Our Black Walnut capsules are now equivalent to 2000mg dried hulls – strongest capsules on the market.
- Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Capsicum 600mg Capsules
- Capsicum, known also as red pepper or cayenne pepper, contains alkaloids, one of which is the powerful capsaicin, and flavonoids.
- It also comes packed with steroidal alkaloids, glycosides and a range of volatile oil vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C).
- The capsaicin in capsicum is a thermogenic agent.
- Aromatic acids, Bitters, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Cloves 250mg Capsules
- Cloves are the dried bud of the flower from an evergreen tree called Syzgium Aromaticum. The tree inhabits tropical and sub-tropical conditions such as those in Indonesia, India and Pakistan.
- Contains many bioactive compounds of which the most important is phenyl-propanoid eugenol.
- Cloves are often combined with wormwood and black walnut hulls for their synergistic action.
- A-Z Product List, Mucilage, Vegan
Marshmallow Root 500mg Capsules
- Marshmallow has been used for more than 2000 years.
- Marshmallow root contains a starchy carbohydrate substance called mucilage. When it’s mixed with water it swells and forms a gel.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- Marshmallow works synergistically with Slippery Elm, both can be combined for improved benefits.
- Mucilage, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Slippery Elm 300mg Capsules
- Ulmus rubra, or slippery elm, is a tree from North America. The inner bark of the tree is harvested and used as a herb.
- This bark contains a starchy carbohydrate substance called mucilage. When it’s mixed with water it swells and forms a slippery gel.
- Each capsule provides 300mg of this beneficial herb.
- Slippery Elm works synergistically with Marshmallow Root, both can be combined for improved benefits.
- Bitters, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Wormwood 250mg Capsules
- Artesmisia absinthium is the botanical name for the wormwood plant. This herb has been used since ancient times.
- The active compounds in wormwood extract include alpha and beta thujone, chlorophyll and malic acid.
- Wormwood is often combined with cloves and black walnut hulls for their synergistic action.