- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids, Vegan
Algae Omega 3 DHA Softgels
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), a long chain polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid, is a major structural fat found in the brain and eye accounting for up to 97% of the total omega-3 fats in the brain and up to 93% of the omega-3 fats in eye retina. It is also a key structural component of the heart tissue and cardiovascular system.
- Algae are natural sources of DHA and the reason why fish are rich in omega-3: because of strong presence of algae in their food chain. It is therefore reasonable to reach to the very source of this important nutrient without impacting the ocean eco-systems.
- Each vegan softgel provides 250mg DHA – a daily amount recommended by EFSA for maintenance of normal brain function, vision and heart health.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Herbal & Botanical, Omega Fatty Acids, Vegan
Black Cumin Seed 500mg CapsulesA-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Herbal & Botanical, Omega Fatty Acids, Vegan
Black Cumin Seed 500mg Capsules
- Black Cumin Seed, or nigella sativa, has a long history of use as natural tonic for immune support, general well being and longevity.
- Seeds of nigella sativa contain high profile of fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, dihomolinoleic, palmitic and eicodadienoic), flavonoid comferol known to be potent bronchodilator as well as 0.4% – 2.5% of essential oil component – thymoquinone.
- Each capsule provides equivalent of 500mg dried seed.
- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids
Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels
- Marine lipid oils are derived from the body oils of deep cold-water fish, notably sardine and anchovy. These species of small fish are known for their natural high omega-3 content. Fish oil is then
- Fish oil is one of the best sources of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA, DHA and DPA.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart, while DHA additionally contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA/DHA.
- Our softgels provide full Omega acids profile: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid), AA (Arachidonic acid), SDA (Stearidonic Acid) and ALA (α-Linolenic acid).