Suggested food supplements related to
- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids, Vegan
Algae Omega 3 DHA Softgels
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), a long chain polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid, is a major structural fat found in the brain and eye accounting for up to 97% of the total omega-3 fats in the brain and up to 93% of the omega-3 fats in eye retina. It is also a key structural component of the heart tissue and cardiovascular system.
- Algae are natural sources of DHA and the reason why fish are rich in omega-3: because of strong presence of algae in their food chain. It is therefore reasonable to reach to the very source of this important nutrient without impacting the ocean eco-systems.
- Each vegan softgel provides 250mg DHA – a daily amount recommended by EFSA for maintenance of normal brain function, vision and heart health.
- A-Z Product List, Vegan, Vitamin B
Vitamin B3 Niacin (Nicotinic Acid) 500mg Capsules
- Nicotinic acid is a form of Vitamin B3 that has vasodilation properties. This means that it expands the capillaries (fine blood vessels) under the skin so more blood flows to the skin making it red and itchy. This effect is called the ‘niacin flush’.
- Though the niacin flush is uncomfortable it’s not harmful. It’s also a temporary effect in two ways; it disappears an hour or so after it starts and after continued usage it often stops happening at all.
- Niacin contributes to: normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- A-Z Product List, Purest, Vegan, Vitamin B
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid 500mg Capsules
- Pantothenic acid is more commonly known as Vitamin B5 and contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- A-Z Product List, Speciality, Vegan, Vitamin B
Cholestecut™ B3 Niacin 25mg & Botanicals Complex CapsulesA-Z Product List, Speciality, Vegan, Vitamin B
Cholestecut™ B3 Niacin 25mg & Botanicals Complex Capsules
- Cholestecut™ has been specially formulated with 10 natural ingredients to deliver all-round nutritional support.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) in the form of Nicotinic Acid is known for its vasodilation properties – it expands blood vessels (also the capillaries under the skin) allowing for improved blood flow and ‘flush’.
- Selected herbal ingredients work synergistically to ensure the best support in elimination of unwanted deposits.
- The formula consist of Nicotinic Acid, Turmeric, Capsicum, Artichoke, Ginger, Grapefruit Seed, Green Coffee, Cranberry, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Malic Acid.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Glucosinolates, Terpenes
Garlic 1000mg Odourless Softgels
- Allium sativum, or garlic, is undoubtedly a great health tonic. It has a history of human use going back 7,000 years.
- Garlic is rich in the compound alliin. It also contains thirty-three sulphur-rich compounds.
- Each softgel provides odourless extract from garlic oil, standardised to 3% alliin – equivalent to 1000mg fresh garlic.
- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Herbal & Botanical, Purest, Vegan
Olive Leaf Extract CapsulesA-Z Product List, Bitters, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Herbal & Botanical, Purest, Vegan
Olive Leaf Extract Capsules
- Long used as traditional remedy, Olive Leaf Extract comes from the leaves of the olive tree (Olea europaea) and has a variety of health benefits.
- Research show oleuropein, the main polyphenol component in Olive Leaf Extract, has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and immune-stimulating properties.
- Olive Leaf Extract offers multiple health benefits: it influences cholesterol levels, blood pressure, immune system, blood sugar levels and inflammatory markers.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of ultra-concentrated 40:1 extract (an equivalent of 20,000mg of dried leaf) in vegetable cellulose capsule – without any additives.
- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids
Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels
- Marine lipid oils are derived from the body oils of deep cold-water fish, notably sardine and anchovy. These species of small fish are known for their natural high omega-3 content. Fish oil is then
- Fish oil is one of the best sources of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA, DHA and DPA.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart, while DHA additionally contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA/DHA.
- Our softgels provide full Omega acids profile: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid), AA (Arachidonic acid), SDA (Stearidonic Acid) and ALA (α-Linolenic acid).
- A-Z Product List, Purest, Speciality, Vegan
Red Yeast Rice 600mg Capsules
- Red Yeast is the product of rice fermented with Monascus Purpureus yeast. It contains monacolin K.
- Monacolin K from red yeast rice contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- It is advised to supplement Co-enzyme Q10 while taking Red Yeast Rice.