Suggested food supplements related to
- Vitamin B, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Vitamin B7 Biotin 10,000mcg Tablets
- Vitamin B7, known otherwise as Biotin, contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Each tablet provides 20,000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of this beneficial vitamin.
- Kids, Vitamin B, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Kids D-Biotin Chewable Tablets
- D-Biotin is the naturally occurring, biologically active coenzyme form of the B vitamin Biotin (Vitamin B7) which plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy hair, skin and mucous membranes. It also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Biotin supports the cellular metabolism and regeneration of hair follicles and skin cells. It helps rebuild hair damaged from over-shampooing, exposure to the sun and blow-drying and gives hair a strength to withstand pulling or brushing without breaking. In addition, research has shown that biotin helps prevent brittle and flaking nails.
- Biotin is a safe and well-tolerated nutrient. Even at high levels, your child can tolerate biotin easily. There are no reports or effects of consuming biotin at higher doses. Studies indicate that children can take doses as high as 2000 micrograms without any fear of side effects.
- Each tablet provides 300mcg (600% NRV) of easily absorbable D-Biotin.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and sucralose and flavoured with natural lemon flavour these tablets are 100% vegan and sugar free.
- Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Brewers Yeast 500mg Tablets
- Brewer’s yeast is an essential ingredient in beer-brewing hence its name.
- Otherwise known as Saccharomyces cerevisiae this fungus has many nutritional benefits.
- It’s an excellent source of the all the major B vitamins – B12 being the exception.
- It also contains a whole heap of other vitamins, minerals and amino acids notably chromium.
- Omega Fatty Acids, A-Z Product List
Flax Seed Oil 1000mg Softgels
- Flaxseed oil, also known as linseed oil or Linum usitatissimum, has been used around the world as an ingredient in herbal remedies for many, many years.
- It contains alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3), linoleic acid (Omega-6) and oleic acid (Omega-9).
- Essential fatty acids work throughout the body to protect cell membranes. They maintain cells efficiency at allowing healthy substances into the body while blocking damaging ones.
- Additionally ALA, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), and Oleic Acid all inhibit 5-Alpha reductase, an enzyme which converts male hormone into DHT, which shrinks hair follicles.
- Each softgel provides 563mg of Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA), 169mg Linoleic acid (LA), 175mg Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and 34mg of Stearic Acid.
- Minerals, Vegan, A-Z Product List
MSM 1000mg Tablets
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is naturally occurring chemical which provides a dietary source of sulfur.
- In the body, sulfur is a vital building block for your joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails. In addition sulfur is part of one of the most important antioxidants your body produces: glutathione.
- Each tablet provides 1000mg of MSM.