Suggested food supplements related to
- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids, Vegan
Algae Omega 3 DHA Softgels
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), a long chain polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid, is a major structural fat found in the brain and eye accounting for up to 97% of the total omega-3 fats in the brain and up to 93% of the omega-3 fats in eye retina. It is also a key structural component of the heart tissue and cardiovascular system.
- Algae are natural sources of DHA and the reason why fish are rich in omega-3: because of strong presence of algae in their food chain. It is therefore reasonable to reach to the very source of this important nutrient without impacting the ocean eco-systems.
- Each vegan softgel provides 250mg DHA – a daily amount recommended by EFSA for maintenance of normal brain function, vision and heart health.
- A-Z Product List, Purest, Vegan, Vitamin C, Vitamins
Vitamin C 800mg Capsules
- Ascorbic acid, more commonly known as vitamin C, is a water-soluble vitamin. Although many animals are able to make vitamin C in their own bodies we humans can’t do that – we must get it through our diets.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. As a strong antioxidant, it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- It contributes to: normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, normal function of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- Our 800mg capsules contain pure ascorbic acid without any additives.
- A-Z Product List, Kids, Vegan, Vitamin C, Vitamins
Kids Vitamin C 250mg Chewable Tablets
- Chewable Vitamin C tablets in a sweet & sour orange taste your child will love!
- Vitamin C contributes to: normal function of the immune system, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- Additionally it contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. As a strong antioxidant, it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Each tablet delivers 250mg of Vitamin C in a combination of ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate. This delivers high Vitamin C content while preventing excess acidity that could be troublesome for your youngster’s delicate digestive system.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and fructose and flavoured with natural orange hexaflavour these tablets are 100% vegan.
- A-Z Product List, Amino Acids & Proteins
Marine Collagen Peptides 500mg 120 capsules
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body, making up about 30% of protein in the living body and 70% of protein in the skin. It is made up of amino-acids: glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine.
- Starting in our mid-20s, natural collagen production starts to decline by about 1-1.7% each year and is not replenished. By age 40, we have lost 10%-20% of our collagen, by 50, we are down 20%-40%.
- Our capsules contain hydrolysed collagen peptides, tiny <3kDa molecules which are easily absorbed (according to studies more than 90% is digested and available in the blood stream within one hour).
- A-Z Product List, Speciality, Vegan
Hyaluronic Acid Super Strength 140mg Capsules
- Hyaluronic acid is also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate. It’s a gel-like molecule that holds water and acts as a space filler and cushioning agent in all mammals. Roughly 50% of the Hyaluronic Acid in the body is in the skin.
- Aging causes levels of hyaluronic acid to fall – perhaps by as much as 50%. Genetics, smoking and deficiencies of magnesium and zinc seem to speed up this loss – though we all experience it to some degree. The result of which is aching joints and sagging skin.
- Our capsules contain highest quality Hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight 1.0-1.5 Million Daltons.
- This Hyaluronic acid is derived from fermenting Streptococcus zooepidemicus bacteria on a non-GMO soybean glucose medium, therefore is 100% vegan.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Curcuminoids, Speciality, Terpenes
Jointpan™ Joint Support Complex CapsulesA-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Curcuminoids, Speciality, Terpenes
Jointpan™ Joint Support Complex Capsules
- Powerful combination of nutrients selected for their synergistic action: Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Black Pepper with vitamins C, D3 and K2 MK-7 in optimal strengths.
- A lifetime of walking, exercising, and moving can take a toll on our joints. And the older we get, the body’s natural shock absorbers are wearing out – joint cartilage naturally deteriorates and joints become prone to inflammation and associated pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Jointpan is a vitamin and botanical complex supplement which delivers nutritional support, so you could continue doing the things you love.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids
Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels
- Marine lipid oils are derived from the body oils of deep cold-water fish, notably sardine and anchovy. These species of small fish are known for their natural high omega-3 content. Fish oil is then
- Fish oil is one of the best sources of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA, DHA and DPA.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart, while DHA additionally contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA/DHA.
- Our softgels provide full Omega acids profile: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid), AA (Arachidonic acid), SDA (Stearidonic Acid) and ALA (α-Linolenic acid).