Suggested food supplements related to
- A-Z Product List, Purest, Vegan, Vitamin B
Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide (Niacinamide) 500mg Capsules
- Nicotinamide (or Niacinamide) is the amide form of vitamin B3 – Nicotinic acid (Niacin).
- This form does not have the vasodilating action of niacin (and no niacin flush) and acts differently.
- Each capsule contains 500mg of this beneficial vitamin.
- A-Z Product List, Purest, Vegan, Vitamin B
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid 500mg Capsules
- Pantothenic acid is more commonly known as Vitamin B5 and contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- A-Z Product List, Vegan, Vitamin B
Vitamin B7 Biotin 10,000mcg Tablets
- Vitamin B7, known otherwise as Biotin, contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Each tablet provides 20,000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of this beneficial vitamin.
- A-Z Product List, Kids, Vegan, Vitamin B
Kids D-Biotin Chewable Tablets
- D-Biotin is the naturally occurring, biologically active coenzyme form of the B vitamin Biotin (Vitamin B7) which plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy hair, skin and mucous membranes. It also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Biotin supports the cellular metabolism and regeneration of hair follicles and skin cells. It helps rebuild hair damaged from over-shampooing, exposure to the sun and blow-drying and gives hair a strength to withstand pulling or brushing without breaking. In addition, research has shown that biotin helps prevent brittle and flaking nails.
- Biotin is a safe and well-tolerated nutrient. Even at high levels, your child can tolerate biotin easily. There are no reports or effects of consuming biotin at higher doses. Studies indicate that children can take doses as high as 2000 micrograms without any fear of side effects.
- Each tablet provides 300mcg (600% NRV) of easily absorbable D-Biotin.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and sucralose and flavoured with natural lemon flavour these tablets are 100% vegan and sugar free.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Vegan
Capsicum 600mg Capsules
- Capsicum, known also as red pepper or cayenne pepper, contains alkaloids, one of which is the powerful capsaicin, and flavonoids.
- It also comes packed with steroidal alkaloids, glycosides and a range of volatile oil vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C).
- The capsaicin in capsicum is a thermogenic agent.
- A-Z Product List, Amino Acids & Proteins
Marine Collagen Peptides 500mg 120 capsules
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body, making up about 30% of protein in the living body and 70% of protein in the skin. It is made up of amino-acids: glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine.
- Starting in our mid-20s, natural collagen production starts to decline by about 1-1.7% each year and is not replenished. By age 40, we have lost 10%-20% of our collagen, by 50, we are down 20%-40%.
- Our capsules contain hydrolysed collagen peptides, tiny <3kDa molecules which are easily absorbed (according to studies more than 90% is digested and available in the blood stream within one hour).
- A-Z Product List, Speciality, Vegan
Hyaluronic Acid Super Strength 140mg Capsules
- Hyaluronic acid is also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate. It’s a gel-like molecule that holds water and acts as a space filler and cushioning agent in all mammals. Roughly 50% of the Hyaluronic Acid in the body is in the skin.
- Aging causes levels of hyaluronic acid to fall – perhaps by as much as 50%. Genetics, smoking and deficiencies of magnesium and zinc seem to speed up this loss – though we all experience it to some degree. The result of which is aching joints and sagging skin.
- Our capsules contain highest quality Hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight 1.0-1.5 Million Daltons.
- This Hyaluronic acid is derived from fermenting Streptococcus zooepidemicus bacteria on a non-GMO soybean glucose medium, therefore is 100% vegan.
- A-Z Product List, Purest, Speciality, Vegan, Vitamin B
Acnovit™ Skin Support Capsules
- Acnovit is a combination of vitamins B3 and B5 in the forms known to stimulate skin’s healing process as well as calming down skin inflammatory conditions and reduce scarring and blemishes.
- Vitamin B3 in the form of Nicotinamide is well known for it’s anti-inflammatory, sebum-balancing and skin hydrating properties. Vitamin B5, also called Pantothenic Acid, has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, sebum-balancing and skin-softening properties.
- Both of these vitamins are important for the growth and development of skin cells (keratinocytes). Additionally vitamin B5 converts to coenzyme A, critial agent involved in lipid metabolism (hence influencing sebum production and hormonal balance) and epidermal barrier function.
- A-Z Product List, Amino Acids & Proteins, Vegan
NAC N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600mg Capsules
- N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) comes from the amino acid L-cysteine.
- Cysteine is important amino acid which converts to glutathione, body’s most powerful powerful antioxidant.
- 600mg doses have been used in most of the studies on this substance.
- A-Z Product List, Carotenoids, Vegan
Stinging Nettle Leaf 500mg Capsules
- For thousands of years, people around the world have used stinging nettle as a herbal support.
- This supplement is Nettle Leaf which has different properties than Nettle Root.
- Each capsule contains 500mg powdered Nettle Leaf herb.
- A-Z Product List, Enzymes, Vegan
Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsules
- Similar to a vitamin, Coenzyme Q10 also known as CoQ10 is an enzyme with a role in producing energy in every cell of the body. It helps other enzymes to do their work – this is most notable in the areas of muscle contraction and protein creation, notably heart and muscles.
- As people age, their bodies produce less and less CoQ10 making dietary intake more important.
- Ubiquinone is a superior, oxidized form of CoQ10 (reduced form is ubiquinol) that can be immediately used by the body.
- A-Z Product List, Enzymes, Flavonoids, Vegan
Quercetin 400mg + Bromelain 100mg Capsules
- Quercetin is a powerful bioflavonoid present in some vegetables and bromelain is digestive enzyme found in pineapple steam.
- Combined they work synergistically.
- Supplement is additionally enforced with Vitamin C to further increase its effectiveness.
- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids
Starflower (Borage) 500mg Softgels
- Starflower oil, from the bright blue-flowered borage plant, has been used for over 700 years.
- Containing approximately twice the levels of gamma linoleic acid (GLA) of evening primrose oil this supplement is increasingly popular.
- Each softgel contains 500mg of PA-free Starflower oil providing 100mg of GLA, additionally enforced with vitamin E.
- A-Z Product List, Minerals, Vegan
Zinc Gluconate 87mg Tablets
- The metal Zinc (Zn) is often called ‘an essential trace element’ because small amounts of it are required for your health. It’s responsible for a number of different functions in the human body helping to stimulate the activity of 300 different enzymes.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and vitamin A, protein synthesis, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, maintenance of normal bones, nails, hair, skin, vision, male hormone levels and to the normal function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Each tablet provides 10mg – 100% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of elemental Zinc as easily absorbable zinc gluconate.