5-MTHF Methylfolate 1000mcg Capsules
- L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (known also as Levomefolic acid, L-5-MTHF or (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) is the biologically active, naturally occurring form of folate ready to use at the cellular level for DNA reproduction, the cysteine cycle and the regulation of homocysteine.
- Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status and contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
- Using L-5-MTHF instead of folic acid overcomes metabolic defects caused by methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphism (MTHFR gene mutation) which affects conversion of folic acid to biologically active L-5-MHTF.
- Each capsule provides 1000mcg of L-5-MTHF enriched with Magnesium Citrate.
Take one capsule daily with food or water or as directed by medical advisor.
Magnesium citrate buffered 30%, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium, Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
You may also like…
- Adaptogens, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lavender 500mg Capsules
- Lavender is well regarded and researched herb with long standing association with relaxation.
- The main active ingredients in lavender are terpene alcohol linalool and it’s ester linalyl acetate.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lavender can be combined with other herbs (Lemon Balm, Passiflora) for even stronger effect.
- Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg CapsulesAdaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm is often used with Motherwort for their synergistic effects.