Suggested food supplements related to
Berserker Beef Liver 750mg Capsules
- Liver is the main metabolic engine of any animal – that’s what makes it an excellent source of energy-related nutrients.
- It contains vitamin A and most of the B-complex, along with vitamins C, D, E and K, calcium, chromium, copper, heme iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, zinc and arachidonic acid. And all in a form that is easily absorbed into your bloodstream.
- Speciality, Purest, A-Z Product List
Desiccated Beef Liver 750mg Capsules
- Liver is the main metabolic engine of any animal. And that’s what makes it an excellent source of energy-related nutrients.
- Desiccated liver, also called liver extract, is rich in many vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It has vitamin A and most of the B-complex, along with vitamins C, D, E and K, calcium, chromium, copper, heme iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, zinc and arachidonic acid.
- A-Z Product List, Herbal & Botanical, Purest, Saponins, Vegan
Fenugreek Extract Capsules
- Trigonella foenum-graecum, commonly known as Fenugreek, is one of the oldest known medicinal and culinary plants in the world.
- Fenugreek seeds are rich in steroidal saponins, notably diosgenin and trigoneosides, which are behind Fenugreek’s beneficial properties.
- Fenugreek supplements are most known for their effects on lactation, male libido and blood sugar levels.
- Each capsule contains 500mg Fenugreek extract standardised to provide 250mg saponins in vegetable cellulose capsule – without any additives.
- Saponins, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Tribulus Terrestris 2000mg Capsules
- Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture Vine, Devil’s Weed) has a long history of use in Chinese and Ayurvedic practices.
- The active ingredients in Tribulus Terrestris include steroidal saponins, lignin amides, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides.
- Each capsule contains Tribulus Terrestris extract standardised to deliver safe content of 90mg steroidal saponins.
- A-Z Product List, Minerals, Vegan
Zinc Gluconate 87mg Tablets
- The metal Zinc (Zn) is often called ‘an essential trace element’ because small amounts of it are required for your health. It’s responsible for a number of different functions in the human body helping to stimulate the activity of 300 different enzymes.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and vitamin A, protein synthesis, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, maintenance of normal bones, nails, hair, skin, vision, male hormone levels and to the normal function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Each tablet provides 10mg – 100% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of elemental Zinc as easily absorbable zinc gluconate.