Suggested food supplements related to
- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Tannins, Vegan
Black Walnut 2000mg Capsules
- Known also as black walnut, Juglans Nigra is a hardwood tree. Its natural habitat is North America and some European countries.
- The hull of the black walnut contains juglone, tannins and iodine.
- Juglone’s toxicity to a great number of other plant species makes it a powerful defender of the black walnut tree. It’s thought that the juglone is effective against harmful organisms.
- Plants produce natural compounds called tannins. These tannins help plants to defend themselves against harmful insects and other organisms.
- Our Black Walnut capsules are now equivalent to 2000mg dried hulls – strongest capsules on the market.
- A-Z Product List, Bitters, Glycosides, Purest, Vegan
Rhubarb Root 2500mg Capsules
- Rhubarb roots have been used by Chinese herbalists for millennia.
- It contains anthraquinones (including rhein and emodin), stilbenoids and flavanol glucosides.
- Each capsule contains 500mg of 5:1 extract to provide equivalent to 2500mg rhubarb root.
- This product can cause laxative effect and is intended for short-term or occasional use only.