Fibre, Polysaccharides, Specialty, A-Z Product List
Chitosan 250mg Capsules
- Chitosan is an aminopolysaccharide, derived from Chitin. It is a non-digestible dietary fibre.
- Possesses a positive ionic charge.
- It is lipophilic (chemically attracted to fat).
- Chitosan contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Fibre, Polysaccharides, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Glucomannan 1000mg Capsules
- Glucomannan is a natural, water-soluble dietary fiber extracted from the roots of the konjac plant (also known as elephant yam). It has an exceptional ability to absorb water, up to 50 times its weight. In contact with water it expands into a gel.
- After ingestion with water, it takes up space in the stomach and promotes a feeling of fullness, reducing food intake at a subsequent meal.
- Glucomannan also delays emptying of the stomach, contributing to increased satiety.
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss. It also contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Fibre, Active, A-Z Product List
Lean MEal Replacement Shake
- LEAN MEal is a meal replacement shake consisting of quality blend of nutrients – ideal for weight management, body fat loss and calorie control.
- Exceptionally low in calories and high in protein, it additionally contains: L-Carnitine, Garcinia Cambogia, Chromium Picolinate and Green Tea Extract.
- Substituting two daily meals of an energy restricted diet with meal replacements contributes to weight loss.
- Substituting one daily meal of an energy restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss.