Suggested food supplements related to
- A-Z Product List, Vegan, Vitamin B
Vitamin B3 Niacin (Nicotinic Acid) 500mg Capsules
- Nicotinic acid is a form of Vitamin B3 that has vasodilation properties. This means that it expands the capillaries (fine blood vessels) under the skin so more blood flows to the skin making it red and itchy. This effect is called the ‘niacin flush’.
- Though the niacin flush is uncomfortable it’s not harmful. It’s also a temporary effect in two ways; it disappears an hour or so after it starts and after continued usage it often stops happening at all.
- Niacin contributes to: normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Terpenes, Vegan
Boswellia 2800mg Capsules
- Boswellia serrata, sometimes called Indian frankincense or salai guggal, is a native tree of the Middle East and northern Africa. It’s been used for centuries in Indian Ayurveda.
- The resin from boswellia trees contains several natural compounds including volatile oils, chemicals called terpenoids and some sugars.
- One of the terpenoids in boswellia resin is boswellic acid.
- Each capsule provides equivalent of 2800 resin – the strongest capsules on the market.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Vegan
Capsicum 600mg Capsules
- Capsicum, known also as red pepper or cayenne pepper, contains alkaloids, one of which is the powerful capsaicin, and flavonoids.
- It also comes packed with steroidal alkaloids, glycosides and a range of volatile oil vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C).
- The capsaicin in capsicum is a thermogenic agent.
- A-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Curcuminoids, Speciality, Terpenes
Jointpan™ Joint Support Complex CapsulesA-Z Product List, Aromatic acids, Curcuminoids, Speciality, Terpenes
Jointpan™ Joint Support Complex Capsules
- Powerful combination of nutrients selected for their synergistic action: Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Black Pepper with vitamins C, D3 and K2 MK-7 in optimal strengths.
- A lifetime of walking, exercising, and moving can take a toll on our joints. And the older we get, the body’s natural shock absorbers are wearing out – joint cartilage naturally deteriorates and joints become prone to inflammation and associated pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Jointpan is a vitamin and botanical complex supplement which delivers nutritional support, so you could continue doing the things you love.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- A-Z Product List, Enzymes, Flavonoids, Vegan
Quercetin 400mg + Bromelain 100mg Capsules
- Quercetin is a powerful bioflavonoid present in some vegetables and bromelain is digestive enzyme found in pineapple steam.
- Combined they work synergistically.
- Supplement is additionally enforced with Vitamin C to further increase its effectiveness.
- A-Z Product List, Carotenoids, Flavonoids, Purest, Vegan
Rosehip 10000mg Capsules
- Rose hips have been used almost from the dawn of time. And with good reason.
- Rose hip contains a variety of antioxidants: carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, leucoanthocyanins and catechins as well as is rich in vitamin C.
- Each tablet contains Rosehip extract to provide equivalent of 10g of dried fruit.
- A-Z Product List, Curcuminoids, Vegan
Turmeric 400mg Capsules
- Turmeric, or Curcuma longa, belongs to the ginger family and naturally occurs in Southern Asia and India.
- Curcumin, a substance found in turmeric, is a potent antioxidant.
- Each capsule contains 400mg of powdered Turmeric with 10% of curcuminoids contents.