Methyl B Complex Capsules
- Beat stress and tiredness, increase energy levels, ensure normal homocysteine metabolism and optimal methylation with Methyl B Complex!
- Features bioavailable, pre-methylated, active forms of B-vitamins: L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate and Methylcobalamin, enriched with co-factors: PABA, Choline, Myo-Inositol and Dimethylglycine, with Vitamin B3 in both forms: as Nicotinic Acid and Nicotinamide.
- Formulated to support methylation, folate and transsulfuration cycles, Methyl B Complex has been split in 2 daily doses to ensure maximum nutrients uptake and sustained effects across the day without overstimulation.
- Take 1 capsule 2 times daily, preferably at the morning and early afternoon, with a meal or water.
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily, preferably at the morning and early afternoon, with a meal or water.
Thiamine hydrochloride, Calcium D-pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Nicotinic acid, Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, Para-Aminobenzoic acid, L-choline bitartrate coated, Myo-Inositol, Anti-caking agent: Silica, N,N-Dimethylglycine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium, Methylcobalamin, Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
You may also like…
- Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg CapsulesAdaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm is often used with Motherwort for their synergistic effects.
- Adaptogens, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lavender 500mg Capsules
- Lavender is well regarded and researched herb with long standing association with relaxation.
- The main active ingredients in lavender are terpene alcohol linalool and it’s ester linalyl acetate.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lavender can be combined with other herbs (Lemon Balm, Passiflora) for even stronger effect.