Suggested food supplements related to
- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids, Vegan
Algae Omega 3 DHA Softgels
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), a long chain polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid, is a major structural fat found in the brain and eye accounting for up to 97% of the total omega-3 fats in the brain and up to 93% of the omega-3 fats in eye retina. It is also a key structural component of the heart tissue and cardiovascular system.
- Algae are natural sources of DHA and the reason why fish are rich in omega-3: because of strong presence of algae in their food chain. It is therefore reasonable to reach to the very source of this important nutrient without impacting the ocean eco-systems.
- Each vegan softgel provides 250mg DHA – a daily amount recommended by EFSA for maintenance of normal brain function, vision and heart health.
- A-Z Product List, Vegan, Vitamin B
Vitamin B2 Riboflavin 100mg Tablets
- Riboflavin contributes to: normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal metabolism of iron and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of: normal mucous membranes, normal red blood cells, normal skin and normal vision
- Riboflavin is an antioxidant – it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- A-Z Product List, Vitamin E, Vitamins
Vitamin E 400iu Softgels
- Vitamin E, also known as tocopherol, is an essential fat-soluble vitamin and a leading antioxidant. It protects the body from oxidation – a normal aging process by which oxygen breaks down your body’s tissues.
- It works to neutralize free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that are everywhere around us. They can damage your body’s healthy molecules by taking electrons to balance themselves.
- Our softgels provide high amount of Vitamin E – only one softgel per day provides over 3300% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value).
- A-Z Product List, Carotenoids, Vegan
Lutein & Zeaxanthin 25mg Capsules
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are yellow xanthophyll carotenoids – natural antioxidants.
- Those carotenoids are known to accumulate in the eye (in macula).
- Each capsule provides 25mg of Lutein and 1.5mg of Zeaxanthin extracted from Marigold petals.
- A-Z Product List, Omega Fatty Acids
Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels
- Marine lipid oils are derived from the body oils of deep cold-water fish, notably sardine and anchovy. These species of small fish are known for their natural high omega-3 content. Fish oil is then
- Fish oil is one of the best sources of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA, DHA and DPA.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart, while DHA additionally contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA/DHA.
- Our softgels provide full Omega acids profile: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid), AA (Arachidonic acid), SDA (Stearidonic Acid) and ALA (α-Linolenic acid).
- A-Z Product List, Minerals, Vegan
Zinc Gluconate 87mg Tablets
- The metal Zinc (Zn) is often called ‘an essential trace element’ because small amounts of it are required for your health. It’s responsible for a number of different functions in the human body helping to stimulate the activity of 300 different enzymes.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and vitamin A, protein synthesis, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, maintenance of normal bones, nails, hair, skin, vision, male hormone levels and to the normal function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Each tablet provides 10mg – 100% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of elemental Zinc as easily absorbable zinc gluconate.