Suggested food supplements related to
Berserker T5 Thermogenic Burner Capsules
- T5 Thermogenic Burner is a precise blend of vitamins, herbs and nutrients known for their synergistic effects on metabolism.
- High in Chromium which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- The formulation consist of Caffeine, Guarana, Capsicum, Turmeric, Green Tea, Black Pepper, L-Carnitine, Chromium, Niacin and Vitamin B12.
- Recommended as pre-workout supplement to stimulate diet-induced thermogenesis.
- A-Z Product List, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Purest, Vegan
Capsicum 600mg Capsules
- Capsicum, known also as red pepper or cayenne pepper, contains alkaloids, one of which is the powerful capsaicin, and flavonoids.
- It also comes packed with steroidal alkaloids, glycosides and a range of volatile oil vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C).
- The capsaicin in capsicum is a thermogenic agent.
- A-Z Product List, Minerals, Vegan
Chromium Picolinate 200mcg Tablets
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Chromium Picolinate is a most bio-available (best absorbable) form of chromium.
- It is most often used to regulate the levels of glucose in your blood.
- A-Z Product List, Fibre, Polysaccharides, Purest, Vegan
Glucomannan 700mg Capsules
- Glucomannan is a natural, water-soluble dietary fiber extracted from the roots of the konjac plant (also known as elephant yam). It has an exceptional ability to absorb water, up to 50 times its weight. In contact with water it expands into a gel.
- After ingestion with water, it takes up space in the stomach and promotes a feeling of fullness, reducing food intake at a subsequent meal.
- Glucomannan also delays emptying of the stomach, contributing to increased satiety.
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss. It also contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- A-Z Product List, Amino Acids & Proteins, Vegan
L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules
- Carnitine is an amino acid that is synthesized in the liver and kidneys. Its primary job is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they’re burned for energy.
- The main sources of carnitine in the diet is red meat and dairy. Fruit and vegetables contain little or no carnitine.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of L-carnitine – carnitine in its natural “L” form.