Lean MEal Replacement Shake
- LEAN MEal is a meal replacement shake consisting of quality blend of nutrients – ideal for weight management, body fat loss and calorie control.
- Exceptionally low in calories and high in protein, it additionally contains: L-Carnitine, Garcinia Cambogia, Chromium Picolinate and Green Tea Extract.
- Substituting two daily meals of an energy restricted diet with meal replacements contributes to weight loss.
- Substituting one daily meal of an energy restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss.
£23.99 – £46.99
Mix two level scoops (40g) of powder in 400ml of skimmed milk.
– for weight loss: replace 2 to 3 meals daily.
– for weight maintenance after weight loss: replace 1 meal daily.
Half of the serving can be used as low-calorie snack.
Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Soya Isolate, Flavouring: Cocoa Powder, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Psyllium Husk, Thickener: Xanthan Gum, Oatmeal, Green Tea Extract 40%, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Garcinia Cambogia, Sweetener: Sucralose, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine, Chromium Picolinate, Cyanocobalamin.
See ingredients listed in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians. Naturally high in protein. Source of fibre. With no added sugar. Contains naturally occurring sugars.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Maintain an adequate daily fluid intake.
Product is useful for the intended use only as part of an energy-restricted diet, other foodstuffs should be a necessary part of such diet.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.