Kids Lutein & Bilberry Tablets
- Recommended for children exposed to oxidative stress caused by blue light emitted from digital screens (TVs, computers, laptops, smart phones and tablets), electronic devices, and fluorescent and LED lighting.
- Vitamin A and Riboflavin contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are yellow xanthophyll carotenoids – natural antioxidants. Those carotenoids are known to accumulate in the eye (in macula).
- Bilberry contains anthocyanins, natural antioxidants well known for their effect on eye’s retina.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and flavoured with natural orange flavour these tablets are 100% vegan and sugar free.
Children 4 years of age and older: one chewable tablet daily. Designed for children of safe chewing age and older.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Sweetener: Sorbitol, Bulking agent: Dicalcium phosphate, Marigold petal extract (with standardised Lutein and Zeaxanthin contents), Flavouring: Natural orange flavour, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Lubricant agent: Stearic acid, Retinol acetate, Bilberry extract 100:1, Acidity regulator: citric acid, Riboflavin.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.