Kids D-Biotin Chewable Tablets
- D-Biotin is the naturally occurring, biologically active coenzyme form of the B vitamin Biotin (Vitamin B7) which plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy hair, skin and mucous membranes. It also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Biotin supports the cellular metabolism and regeneration of hair follicles and skin cells. It helps rebuild hair damaged from over-shampooing, exposure to the sun and blow-drying and gives hair a strength to withstand pulling or brushing without breaking. In addition, research has shown that biotin helps prevent brittle and flaking nails.
- Biotin is a safe and well-tolerated nutrient. Even at high levels, your child can tolerate biotin easily. There are no reports or effects of consuming biotin at higher doses. Studies indicate that children can take doses as high as 2000 micrograms without any fear of side effects.
- Each tablet provides 300mcg (600% NRV) of easily absorbable D-Biotin.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and sucralose and flavoured with natural lemon flavour these tablets are 100% vegan and sugar free.
Children 4 to 9 years of age: one tablet daily, children from 10 years of age: two tablets daily. Designed for children of safe chewing age and older.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Sweeteners: Sorbitol, Sucralose; Bulking agent: Dicalcium phosphate; Flavouring: Natural lemon flavour; Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate; Lubricant agent: Stearic acid; Acidity regulator: Citric acid; D-Biotin.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.