Kids Choline 150mg Tablets
- Choline is an essential nutrient that must be obtained from the diet. The main dietary sources of Choline are meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, and eggs.
- Choline is the precursor for acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for memory, mood, muscle control, and other brain and nervous system functions.
- Additionally Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Each tablet provides 150mg of Choline as L-choline bitartrate coated – to protect it from stomach environment in its way to absorption in the small intestine.
- Sweetened with sorbitol and sucralose and flavoured with natural lemon flavour these tablets are 100% vegan and sugar free.
Children 4 to 9 years of age: one tablet daily, children from 10 years of age: two tablets daily. Designed for children of safe chewing age and older.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
L-choline bitartrate coated; Sweeteners: Sorbitol, Sucralose; Bulking agent: Dicalcium phosphate; Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate; Flavouring: natural lemon flavour; Lubricant agent: Stearic acid; Acidity regulator: Ascorbic acid.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.