Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) Capsules
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) is a substance extracted from the seeds of the grapefruit (citrus paradisi).
- It contains bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytochemicals including numerous polyphenolic compounds (quercetin, hesperidin, rutin, apigenin, campherol, limonoids, naringenin).
- Our capsules contain Grapefruit Seed Extract standardised to provide min 5% flavonoids.
Take one capsule one to two times a day with a meal or water or as directed by health advisor.
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Grapefruit Seed Extract 5:1, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vegetable HPMC capsule.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
You may also like…
- Bitters, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Strong Herbal Bitters set: GSE, Wormwood, Black Walnut, ClovesBitters, Speciality, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Strong Herbal Bitters set: GSE, Wormwood, Black Walnut, Cloves
- Tasteless and odourless Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wormwood, Black Walnut and Cloves capsules often used together.
- Our Black Walnut capsules are now equivalent to 2000mg dried hulls – strongest capsules on the market.