Cinnamon 2000mg Tablets
- Cassia Cinnamon is probably best known for its effects on healthy blood sugar levels.
- Each tablet provides equivalent of 2000mg of Cinnamon delivered by water extract – benefits of high dose without any risk from coumarin.
- We used high quality Cassia Cinnamon water extract which almost completely flushes out coumarin contents (far below the levels of coumarin in Ceylon Cinnamon) – each tablet contains only 1.98mcg coumarin (the maximum safe amount / total daily intake for coumarin is 7mg – that’s equivalent of 3535 tablets!).
- Cinnamon is best taken with water after the meal.
Take one to two tablets a day with a meal.
Bulking agents: Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose; Cinnamon Bark Extract 30:1; Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
You may also like…
- Adaptogens, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lavender 500mg Capsules
- Lavender is well regarded and researched herb with long standing association with relaxation.
- The main active ingredients in lavender are terpene alcohol linalool and it’s ester linalyl acetate.
- Each capsule provides 500mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lavender can be combined with other herbs (Lemon Balm, Passiflora) for even stronger effect.
- Adaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg CapsulesAdaptogens, Aromatic acids, Tannins, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Lemon Balm 450mg Capsules
- Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a herb used since ancient times.
- Usually it is associated with relaxation however it offers far more benefits.
- The main active ingredients in lemon balm are rosemarinic acid, eugenol, tannins, terpenes and a host of aromatic acids.
- Each capsule provides 450mg of this beneficial herb.
- Lemon Balm is often used with Motherwort for their synergistic effects.