- Mucilage, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Slippery Elm 300mg Capsules
- Ulmus rubra, or slippery elm, is a tree from North America. The inner bark of the tree is harvested and used as a herb.
- This bark contains a starchy carbohydrate substance called mucilage. When it’s mixed with water it swells and forms a slippery gel.
- Each capsule provides 300mg of this beneficial herb.
- Slippery Elm works synergistically with Marshmallow Root, both can be combined for improved benefits.
- Omega Fatty Acids, A-Z Product List
Starflower (Borage) 500mg Softgels
- Starflower oil, from the bright blue-flowered borage plant, has been used for over 700 years.
- Containing approximately twice the levels of gamma linoleic acid (GLA) of evening primrose oil this supplement is increasingly popular.
- Each softgel contains 500mg of PA-free Starflower oil providing 100mg of GLA, additionally enforced with vitamin E.
- Saponins, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Tribulus Terrestris 2000mg Capsules
- Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture Vine, Devil’s Weed) has a long history of use in Chinese and Ayurvedic practices.
- The active ingredients in Tribulus Terrestris include steroidal saponins, lignin amides, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides.
- Each capsule contains Tribulus Terrestris extract standardised to deliver safe content of 90mg steroidal saponins.
- Polysaccharides, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Turkey Tail (Coriolus Versicolor) Extract 500mg CapsulesPolysaccharides, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Turkey Tail (Coriolus Versicolor) Extract 500mg Capsules
- Turkey Tail mushroom is also known as Coriolus versicolor, Trametes versicolor, Polyporus versicolor, Yun zhi in China and Kawaratake in Japan.
- It contains large quantities of Beta-glucans: polysaccharide K (PSK or Krestin) and polysaccharide-peptide (PSP).
- Each capsule contains mushroom extract standardised to provide 30% PSK/PSP polysaccharides.
- Curcuminoids, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Turmeric 400mg Capsules
- Turmeric, or Curcuma longa, belongs to the ginger family and naturally occurs in Southern Asia and India.
- Curcumin, a substance found in turmeric, is a potent antioxidant.
- Each capsule contains 400mg of powdered Turmeric with 10% of curcuminoids contents.
- Bitters, Terpenes, Purest, Vegan, A-Z Product List
Wormwood 250mg Capsules
- Artesmisia absinthium is the botanical name for the wormwood plant. This herb has been used since ancient times.
- The active compounds in wormwood extract include alpha and beta thujone, chlorophyll and malic acid.
- Wormwood is often combined with cloves and black walnut hulls for their synergistic action.
- A-Z Product List, Minerals, Vegan
Zinc Gluconate 87mg Tablets
- The metal Zinc (Zn) is often called ‘an essential trace element’ because small amounts of it are required for your health. It’s responsible for a number of different functions in the human body helping to stimulate the activity of 300 different enzymes.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and vitamin A, protein synthesis, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, maintenance of normal bones, nails, hair, skin, vision, male hormone levels and to the normal function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Each tablet provides 10mg – 100% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of elemental Zinc as easily absorbable zinc gluconate.